What is Presbyopia?
In our 40s and 50s, we begin to experience the naturally frustrating effects of blurry near vision and turn to readers for help. This near vision loss is called presbyopia (prez-bee-OH-peeah).
The KAMRA™ inlay treatment is an eye procedure that restores near vision and frees you from the constant frustrations of reading glasses.
- The lens cannot focus
- Near objects are blurry
- Unfocused light enters the eye
- Focuses light entering the eye
- Improves near vision
- Provides full range of vision
HOW IT WORKS
- Smaller and thinner than a contact lens
- Is a mini-ring with an opening in the center
- Uses pinhole effect to focus light coming into your eye
- Restores everyday vision without the constant frustrations of reading glasses or contact lenses.
- Provides a natural range of vision – from near to far – without blurry zones.
- Offers long-lasting performance to help you enjoy clear near vision over time.
|KAMRA Inlay||Monovision LASIK|
|Proven Suitable for Presbyopes||x||x|
|Maintains Natural Depth Perception||x|
|Full Range of Vision||x|
Ask your eye doctor if the KAMRA inlay is right for you. Please visit www.kamra.com/safety to review a comprehensive overview of the risks and benefits.